|PRODUCT ADD HELP PAGE
|This form lets subscribers who have set up their Dealer record add products to be listed in the Shopping System. This form will require your understanding of the following fields:
|DESCRIBE THE PRODUCT - The following fields must be used to describe the product you are selling:
- MANUFACTURER & MODEL NO - Use these fields to define the product. If no other seller previously listed this item, you may add new manufacturer and/or model control records (this will require that you define the item's main and sub category).
- MAIN & SUB CATEGORIES - You will specify these only if you are adding a new model control record. Please contact us if you think a model is incorrectly categorized, or you want us to create a new category.
- MSR PRICE - You may leave this blank, or specify the product's current manufacturer's suggested retail price (so you price looks good by comparison).
- QUANTITY - If not 9999 (ie you always have this item), this defines the available quantity of this product at the unit levels define in the product's Description field (click Model No to access detail page.
- DISCLOSURES - If you indicate that you want to add a disclosure that form will appear when you submit this form. The disclosure will then display on the product's Detail page.
- BRAND NEW - This selection determines whether your product's Detail page will display the New product's description and page or, if not new, a custom picture and/or description. In either case you can use the Description text box and the Browse button to provide either.
- TECH SPECS - These fields are optional and are used to define technical specs of the product. The titles above each field describe what data goes in each field.
|DEFINE YOUR OFFERS - Use the following fields to define how you are willing to sell the product:
- BUY NOW PRICE - If not zero, buyers may add this item to the Shopping Cart and buy one or more of this product at this fixed price.
- AUCTION EXPIRATION - This field can be ignored unless you choose to start an auction by specifying a Minimum Bid price in which case you can set the auction to expire in 3, 7 or 14 days at the end of the current hour (ie if you start an auction at 3:30 PM it will end at 4:00 PM).
- MINIMUM BID PRICE - To start a 14 day auction, simply change this price from zero to some other value. You may prematurely end an auction by changing this price back to zero (only if High Bid is blank).
- ALLOW OFFERS - If you are willing to accept offers, buyers will have the option of submitting offers that are binding on them (until a buyer-defined expiration date and subject to buyer-defined terms) but not binding on you. No other buyers will know of these offers or your possible acceptance of them.
- ACCESS LEVEL - When you list products in the Shopping System, you may specify a Consumer access level which lets any buyer view the product, or access levels of either Dealers and Manuf Only, or Only Manufacturers.
|If you can't find the answer to your question on this help page, please visit our Help Page Menu (perhaps your question better relates to another page) or use the Contact Us link below to email your question to us.
Or you may use your Back button to return to the previous page.