|PAPER ADD/MODIFY HELP PAGE
|This form lets sellers add and modify paper listings to be sold via the Shopping System. This form will require your understanding of the following fields:
|DESCRIBE THE PRODUCT - The following fields must be used to describe the product you are selling:
- MILL NAME - Select a Mill Name or use PRIVATE LABEL for paper being sold without a mill name. Please contact us if you need us to add a need Mill Name.
- BRAND NAME - The form normally lets you select from previously defined brand names for any mill name. When you select a brand the normal type (ie sheets or rolls) will display (you may change the paper type). Click the Add Brand to re-display the form whereby you can define a brand, in which case you will be required to define the item's type, main and sub category.
- SIZE - You must define the sheet paper's size and grain, or the roll paper's roll width and diameter and the core's diameter, or the envelope's size.
- UNIT INFO - You must define the units by which you will price and sell the paper. Your choices include /lot and /roll for roll paper, and /lot, /skid, /carton, /sheet, /cwt and /m (ie /1000) for sheet paper and envelopes. The unit selection will affect how you fill the following fields:
Number of Units - This will equal 1 if the unit is /lot and type is roll or envelopes (if sheet paper we ask for total sheets so we can calculate the /m price), the number of thousands if you select /m, or the number of hundreds of pounds if you select /cwt. Otherwise it is simply the number of rolls, sheets cartons or skids. When the units is more than 1, buyers can order any quantity between 1 and the total quantity.
Pounds Per Unit - This is 100 if you select /cwt, and total pounds if you select /lot. Otherwise it is the average pounds per roll, sheet, carton or skid.
Price Per Unit - The Buy Now and Minimum Bid prices can be left 0 (ie blank) in which case buyers may not place Buy Now orders or open auction bids. If these prices are provided the relate to the unit.
Approximate Price - We will use the information you provide to calculate and display an approximate, standard price which will be /cwt price for roll paper, and normally /m price for sheet paper. Otherwise we will display the /skid or /carton price you provide.
- TECH SPECS - These fields are optional and are used to define technical specs of the product. The titles above each field describe what data goes in each field.
|DEFINE YOUR OFFERS - Use the following fields to define how you are willing to sell the product:
- BUY NOW PRICE - If not zero, buyers may add this item to the Shopping Cart and buy one or more of this product at this fixed price.
- AUCTION EXPIRATION - This field can be ignored unless you choose to start an auction by specifying a Minimum Bid price in which case you can set the auction to expire in 3, 7 or 14 days at the end of the current hour (ie if you start an auction at 3:30 PM it will end at 4:00 PM).
- MINIMUM BID PRICE - To start a 14 day auction, simply change this price from zero to some other value. You may prematurely end an auction by changing this price back to zero (only if High Bid is blank).
- ALLOW OFFERS - If you are willing to accept offers, buyers will have the option of submitting offers that are binding on them (until a buyer-defined expiration date and subject to buyer-defined terms) but not binding on you. No other buyers will know of these offers or your possible acceptance of them.
|If you can't find the answer to your question on this help page, please visit our Help Page Menu (perhaps your question better relates to another page) or use the Contact Us link below to email your question to us.
Or you may use your Back button to return to the previous page.