|SHOPPING SYSTEM YOUR BIDS & OFFERS PAGE HELP PAGE
|The Shopping Search Your Bids & Offers page lets buyers and sellers view some or all of their open bids and offers and take the following actions:
- LIMIT CRITERIA - They may change their search criteria and click Search to view only those records that interest them.
- PLACE HIGHER BIDS - Buyers may place higher bids if they notice that they have been out-bid.
- WITHDRAW OFFERS - If the seller has not accepted their offer, the buyer may with draw it.
- BUY NOW - Buyers who have placed bids or made offers can at any time use the Buy Now option if the option is available.
- ACCEPT OFFERS - Sellers can review the terms of an offer and, if desired accept the offer thereby generating an immediate sale just as though a high bidder won the auction.
|If you can't find the answer to your question on this help page, please visit our Help Page Menu (perhaps your question better relates to another page) or use the Contact Us link below to email your question to us.
Or you may use your Back button to return to the previous page.