TPX COOKIE & PRIVACY POLICIES
This page describes our cookie and privacy policies. Please contact TPX if you have any questions.
- LoginInfo - if you login we add a cookie that stores your language selection, username and password to save you from having to later provide this info. This cookie expires in 1 year.
- cookieconsent_status - this is added with a value = dismiss when you clicked GOT IT on the cookie consent banner. This cookie expires in 1 year.
- ASP Session - this cookie tracks you during your current session on the site and is deleted when your session expires.
We do not add any 3rd party cookies or share cookie-related info with anyone else.
TPX collects, maintains and uses information as follows:
- User Info - if you choose to register at our site, the information you provide will be stored in a user table and used to support user sessions when you later return to the site. This information is not shared with anyone else unless you choose to contact companies with marketplace ads or directory listings.
- Subscriber Info - if you use our free Registration Central service to request and renew subscriptions to free printing industry publications, the information you provide will be provided to only the publications you request.
- Advertiser Info - if you place ads in the TPX Marketplace and/or your company is listed in the TPX Sourcebook or TPX Buyers Guide directories, your company information will be accessible to users who search our marketplace or directories. You may view and update your advertiser info (if any).
- Company Info - TPX collects information on graphic arts industry companies. If you want to see if your information is included in our database, use our Industry Locator search page.
EMAILS & EMAIL LISTS
TPX uses company information to send two types of emails to companies:
- a monthly newsletter listing some of the equipment being advertised in the TPX; and
- reminders to use our free Registration Central service to request and renew subscriptions to free printing industry publications.
If you wish to unsubscribe from either of the above email lists, please use our email removal form.
TPX sells mailing lists of graphic arts companies information to include email addresses. If you want us to exclude your information, please contact TPX and let us know.